Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Weddıngs Card Orıgınal

Contd.

hours. 11.18.
gray outside the window, and I'm still in pajamas, waiting for the sun. nevertheless, the zlazi already eager as me for some damn chameleon.
yesterday again Roamed bicycle around the area (including the recent buying by the necessity of camping, gas cylinders, etc..), Then ended up on the beach, where I managed to lie down and sunbathe by exactly 17 minutes. monstrous boredom, such firing, so 17 minutes of lying idle, and so the current success and record. came a little in water, drank iced coffee, I bought a few things on some sales and got home, from where I left some 20 minutes later. again over the ocean, but no longer alone, because my aunt, and to gain weight for, and not lying down. Tuesdays on the main street (just off the long pier) is a market jedzeniowo-art. Local artists and cooks, but the food and goods from around the world. I ate a plate of crab cakes, drank all the lemonade freshly wyciesnieta (all with ocean views:)) and financially supported the local music produced accord, buying the disc for my travel collection. very nice thing, the market over the ocean. oh, if it really was the ocean in Opole ...
already on the market traditionally television and Contd. Mexican romance novels. as stated by the aunt, her cat have invented a more intelligent story. something like that is ...
in any case, mari czui regained sight, but is probably completely unmoved by this fact, because only she is raging, and insult, that all I lied In relation Juan Miguel. juan is her former husband, and also world-famous surgeon, ocular, and claimed to be by the time of her blindness by pablo jakiegostam. mari czui, which for some reason, like it hates, it is now mortally offended by the entire globe for hiding the truth present. ana Huli still plotting conspiracies, screaming, a horrible babiszonem pregnant and went to Juan Miguel, although perhaps is pregnant with Almondo. aha, in mari czui fell for the next two. It is clear, however, he will be in effect with Juan Miguel. mexico is in the end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment