arizona dream a little bit of everyday bourgeois laziness
hours. 21.47
soon as I need to lie down to sleep, so it will be a little at a glance. ekskiuze mua.
woke up today with the unknown (at least to me) reasons at 4 am, and already I could not fall asleep again, but it's terrible, because of 5.50, and so I had to already be on your feet. at 7.30 Aunt left me at the airport LAX, but about 9 am welcomed there, Dorothy, with whom tomorrow we move the weekly trip to the grand canyon.
after the initial greetings and gossip wsadzilysmy board the bus who drives the car, and some 45 minutes later, already sat in the middle (I'm behind the wheel) the booked Dodge, which will be us (oby!) served the next seven days.
in order not to lose time once we moved to Los Angeles (of course in the opposite direction to the objective, which is a piece of road zorientowalysmy later, two baby in the car ...). przejechalysmy greater part of Sunset Boulevard (at the bel air, beverly hills, etc..) zaparkowalysmy in one of the side streets in highland st, and we reached quickly to Hollywood Boulevard. most of the boulevard, including the famous avenue of the stars and their fingerprints cancer, closed today due to the release of Transformers in the world famous Chinese Theater, but luckily I did not, however, left (it is already the second day of good luck - I do not know what is going on) and so I have photo prints of cancer in my favorite strip merlin. tadaaa! merlin my prints sat on the floor, whose barrier was not deigned to cover. seems to me that someone knew that coming.
we did a few pictures, ate lunch overlooking the Hollywood hills and we moved toward the Hancock Park, where he wanted to see a house .... I saw the house, went back to Sunset Boulevard, and instead of a shorter route to get to huntington, Longer way we went, back across Sunset Boulevard. the way a few pictures (including a photo session with sunshade flops the palms - quite strange), sighs at the sight rather ugly houses and not to huntington. after returning zawitalysmy still for a moment over the ocean, we did also the last pre-departure shopping, zostawilysmy everything in the house, we went to the aunt of a Vietnamese dinner, obejrzalysmy penultimate episode already very dramatic adventure migueala yuan (series ends, they began to kill each other, all with love Mexican), spakowalysmy August, I still print maps and confirmation of hotels, motels and campgrounds, and it's time to sleep.
have internet access in the canyon will not, so such a plan:
Friday - Directions to the location
Saturday - the beginning of the canyon, indian garden bed in the campground,
Sunday - climb on, bright accommodation Angel campground,
Monday - the output of the canyon (mamma mia, it will only stunt ...), travel and overnight at the grand canyon caverns,
Tuesday - white water rafting on the colorado river + travel and accommodation in Las Vegas in tuscany suites,
Wednesday - back to huntington beach, touching on los angeles.
so would be realized.
to write
ps. majkel dzekson died today.
0 comments:
Post a Comment