Monday, June 22, 2009
Clarithromycin Side Effects Metalic
hours. 18.09
chicken in tomatoes is about to baking, and I have a moment to catch up in writing.
cloudy morning, but 10rano I was already on the bike. Plan: Tourist REI store, and then track down crocs sandals. to REI arrived, and yes. I spent there, a trifle, two hours and I went heavier on super lightweight, samopompujacy August, consisting of a minimum of a mattress (instead of mats), with a large brimmed hat (after yesterday's trip to the burned hands joined nearly blown through the nose and the skin on the head) and Lyophilized meals (it will be quite a good slosh, but it seems not so bad again, as it may sound). sandals look less successful. I visited all the shops, in which, according to the official site, were to be crocs, but it's true of course, the official button. was not them anywhere, and I made at the same time billions of kilometers (Let's agree we are in California, where riding a mechanical rather blaszakami, mainly because of the distance). is not this bad. after huntington, moving freely through this already and they actually completely without a map. August sandalowo messed around the area (around terra bella blvd and beach), then drove through an inch main st and got to the huntington center next to the ocean. odlepilam away from the seat, fastened my bike, took off my helmet, I drank the first from the arrival of Starbucks caramel Frappuccino, I went in August plaza (a monstrous crowd, the weather is like a dream), burnt to the rest of his head, blew through his nose and I returned the bike home. Now I am doing a dinner, then watch the Mexican series (the adventures of a surgeon yuan), August pokatuje documentary films about sharks (angulation due to the grandiose nature of production, and with wonder, with the discovery channel), and sleep.
not remember if I wrote something more about the huntington, so we already explained, where he is currently Countess carcass. huntington beach is located in Orange County, is the capital of surfing and has, especially in the center, very nadoceaniczny, slightly lazy nature. wide, long, sandy beaches. powerful pier. Homes typical of California - low, neat, colorful, with gardens. Mediterranean climate. ok.190000 people living here, but because the city / neighborhoods merge into one another, hard to tell exactly what was where it begins and where it ends. here is in any case very beautifully and magically to the ocean.
sweet laziness. I feel that the rest.
ps. juan miguel mari loves czui in August, which operated as an evil ana Huli jade. I knew, that messed last names.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment