Countess of hamerykie
and again light years since the last visit here ... but there was no opportunity to write something. maybe a bit of laziness, and perhaps an excess of general historical events. short way off after a few napatoczylo, but rather 'official duties', ie zero sightseeing, free time zero and zero sleep.
Anyway, I am again in the trip. place and reason: Contd. 'Countess of hamerykie' - a visit to Huntington Beach with Aunt Bo, and later the grand canyon colorado.
suitcase stuffed kampingowymi niezbednosciami, in connection with the bare minimum of clothing - probably begin in August it all on me break down after a few days, but as a holiday, it is holiday.
is godz.7.14 am local time, which is probably in Poland 16.14. melatonin treatment in spite of today put me on my feet ok.6 morning, but he feels for all God's happiness, this is just a momentary burst of energy.
if someone could finally build a teleport machine, please?
love traveling, but the very moment of the movement in August (yes, the moment .... 6 hours by bus from Opole to Warsaw, and later by plane to Munich 2h and 12h following the los angeles), bordering often with a nightmare. eyes leap to me already yesterday with the fatigue, but I could not fall asleep, so I was trying to knock out the movies (Slumdog Millionaire, with some romantic gniot dastinem Hoffman, he's just not that into you, and a piece of 'bolt'). for this I turned on the cold because of the air, twisted bowel in the bow seat, and in addition, despite booking an aisle seat ended up on a chair in the middle of the plane, sandwiched between the religious fanatic and a cowboy, thanks stiuardesie, who had hit my weak point and she asked if I would be so miles and she could rescind their place of mother and child. to also it's always such a fate I win the lottery ... :) I was thinking yesterday
quite a long time and - the world really is small, getting smaller, and my generation in many respects fortunate generation, compared with the previous ones. not saying that I like, which way goes the world (the Countess in many kwiestiach old-fashioned), but the freedom to travel and the consequent sense of freedom, then the definitely a big plus. as long as it does not become a cliché, not stopped it all and enjoy. Ide
more sleep.
0 comments:
Post a Comment