shanghai whether madhouse?
10/02/2008
Mother of God, what a city. still shanghai.
Chinese are loud, noisy to the limits of strength, with no manners. Dr. August on the whole at every opportunity, pushes his elbows and May for everything right.
stench everywhere, mess, dirt and uproar. it came to that, with at some point put it in the ear plugs and sunglasses on his nose in order to survive.
on the streets of the battle for a place. green light does not mean anything. NOTHING. everyone wants it and where it may (Yesterday, and I am proud, sly, without prejudice to their health by 8-band highway). if there is insufficient space on the street, the cars enter the streets and pavements. why not ...
Sodom and Gomorrah.
toured solidly old city, a few temples, antique market, gardens yu yung (the only preserved in a truly Chinese city, a traditional district), aquariums (in the middle of the longest, but unfortunately not the most interesting underwater tunnel in the world - 155metrow). also drank a cocktail at the top of the third world's tallest building and placed the most peculiar traveling taxis (from the moment you drove me who in the course of driving at every opportunity opening a door and spitting out the excess saliva and ... cold ... - disgusting). I also bought a couple of local products and learned how to be pretty good haggling in Chinese!
food - tasted what was possible. noodles with shellfish and seaweed, smoked quail eggs and cake flavor and appearance of dough served tea, etc..
for now lives on his own, fought on the occasion of the temperature, yellow water, change of time and lack of silence.
what a wilderness. another planet, as the word gives.
ps. I have a lot of pictures, but I will join later, because I do not have my computer.
0 comments:
Post a Comment