capital of debauchery without oxygen and silence
10/03/2008
just returned from a concert and I spend last night in Shanghai. Tomorrow we move to Hong Kong by plane and from there by ferry to macau. this is in any case the plan and what it really is - I have no idea. I barely managed to beat a cold temperature, and get lost, a new problem appeared in the form announced for tomorrow in Hong Kong ... Typhoon ...
ot, a trifle, so as not to get bored ... Shanghai
a wild and chaotic today as yesterday. if you do not have a horn (that was weird happens, that does not need a stretcher ...), elbow elbows, because people are literally a manhole at each other without any excuse. street vendors, is another story. not enough to say 'no, thank you. " need hardly in a kick, so as to get rid of the delinquent. in sklepowo-pedestrian part of the city 'watch or bag' turned into 'watch or bag or shoes or dvd' - as we see trade flourishes. refusing at every opportunity, that is, more or less a thousand times per second, and finally the noise in half with laughter when a Chinese guy shouted in despair (after 'watch or bag'): 'my name is a something there, You are beautiful, i love you, see you tomorrow '.
well, there will be no tomorrow ...
today toured another part of the city, including the people's park (with Elena wdalysmy in discussions with some local authorities, who by his language skills and geography concluded that London is in Poland ...). kitchen - Today I ate two 'lollipops' with an octopus - PRIDE! and taksowkowo - also very successful. true that the taxi driver did not spit, but so zajezdzal all the way (though it's still a standard), with the end of someone who stood next to the car, broke off his right hand in reward lusterko.przy both mirrors and so hard to survive the Chinese taxi journey, and without mirrors - let me Dunder ....
Chinese are generally a very aggressive, loud and confident, and this is usually only a mile, if you want to earn something. not to mention the fact that I was looking at me like I fell from outer space with this appearance, that is, without a pitched eyes. On the other hand skosnoocy tourists stopped me a few times already, asking for a photo, because they are the first time in Shanghai. However, that is, look like locally? I have to bite the stories of my family - on the horizon Chinese roots.
0 comments:
Post a Comment