Monday, October 6, 2008

Cost Of Wart Removal Surgery On Dog

spidery arms wide open

taipei, hours. 23.34
suddenly I'm in Taiwan for several hours and although I have not seen hardly anything - how can you otherwise, the nicer!
do not know what makes all these cities give the impression of really dirty, poor, chaotic, forgotten, but nonetheless feel taipei life (as in Shanghai). Compared with macau - heaven and earth.
can and here is poor, but human, truly, in life. People unconsciously smiling, open, offer assistance at every step, the interpreter, what and where and how.
embodied the afternoon nap, then went to the center for dinner - delicious local fish cake + Japanese-looking rather strange, because as the human rump. To make matters more interesting, decorated with a leaf toto. after dinner, drove to the Longshan Temple metro (temple) and shook the area, mainly to find a snake's alley - snake's market. I had plans to eat something exotic, but says without a beat - I do not have enough courage. Taipei is famous Apparently, night markets and the fact it is interesting (the first time I saw a poodle in jeans and pulowerze), but the smell I can not describe. not to mention what they go there. I like offal - heart, stomach, kidney, liver, and of course, but I do not know what was here in the stalls and probably do not want to know. rarities! ;) All waiting to fry, cook. but nothing beats the huge jars of pickled pickled snakes and mice. tasty.
ps. I finished autobiography Harpo Marx, and is already in the middle biography of Heath Ledger. reading, reading, and I can not believe how that similarity with my attitude to work and not work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment