Saturday, October 4, 2008
Damon System Braces Pros Cons
4.10.2008, h. 23.41
macau. Chinese las vegas. the only place in China, in which gambling is legal. I never thought that the world is so ugly even a place like Las Vegas, but I can see how all his life in ignorance ... what a mess.
apart stuffiness (30 C), really difficult to bear relative humidity (water breathing, and I have a thatched roof on his head), dirt, all plastered with neon, complete lack of greenery, there's just depressing. such a very bad place for me operate. money, gambling, prostitution.
flew to Hong Kong about 15, but about 1917 we were already on board TURBOJET'a, a fast boat relationship hong kong - macau. typhoon did not appear, but the waves strong enough to lead with such speed 3 / 4 passengers for-use paper bags. luckily it missed the pleasure of me - stunned by the songs of the band The Shins, closed my eyes and scream. luggage waited in place unless the zylion hours. a rickety trolley for transportation of luggage, half of the wet storage, issuing shipments on cards, etc.. hardly we came through customs clearance, suitcases landed in a heap again - this time on a trailer truck. buses, which probably remember the sixteenth century there was no luggage ... hotel is ok for me, because I have luck and got a room at 15tym floor - one for non-smokers, so I do not stinks. Hallelujah. bathroom unless designed for it only for Asians, because standing in the tub head touching the ceiling, and none of me again, michael jordan.
mentioned at the exchange office around the corner of dollars on currency makauanska (despite this, the macau is already part of China, not Portugal, did not admit to Chinese currency), I ate dinner at a local bar (the food surprisingly good, and instead I got to hand menu, photo album with pictures of all the dishes; great probability that I ate a dog ...), I bought to try some Chinese sweets and soft drinks strange, half a moment before I washed things (I poured shampoo in my suitcase - What a joy! ...) and go to sleep.
typhoon has hit tomorrow or after tomorrow, so I do not know if or how to get out of stocks. I would rather be stuck in Hong Kong, if at all ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment