Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Get High Of Off Benxonatate

olaboga, Countess of Asian turtles pace

09/30/2008
light years have passed since the previous entry, and what happened along the way ...
travel a lot different in Poland and beyond.
complaints about lack of upgrades were sent already, however, so much that here I am.
and I am .. China.
tour with the Orchestra and Leonard Slatkin. region - Far East, namely China, Taiwan, Singapore.

shanghai. wild crowds, full of kitsch. every moment someone tries to hit you or a bag or Rolex (only sentence that Chinese speak English, a 'watch or bag' (a watch or handbag), which their performance is 'watch your bag' (beware of bag) and is probably more to the point (already on the first day I had in my backpack banned Chinese hand), not to mention toys and other apaszkach. traffic Fri beggar-my. As usual contrasts - Armani store and the shop homeless children with such nice faces, really hard to pass by. chaos on the whole.
traditional chinszyzny not too much. subtitles, obviously Chinese, but generally speaking - the skyscraper tower block, twenty-first century. Full modernization. Too bad really. [Just by mistake have included me in writing Chinese characters. olaboga.]
zapoznawiania in August with local cuisine I ate grilled mackerel, rice and miso soup, and for dessert, the quirky, sweet cakes and mush with the appearance of baked onion. Tomorrow Contd. experiments.
when it comes to water, mold stinks and is often yellow. fruits and vegetables - not tykam. raw zero. any security be preserved. I was armed besides the I use the tablets for disinfecting water and disinfectant liquids. In relation
more dirt on the streets - shit!! let us even representative of the promenade 'bund', with a view of the third tallest building in the world - Well, promenade, (and the rest of the city), stinks, stinks outright. Why? and because the brave stand there public toilets, where you can settle in the middle, on which everything comes out sideways on the sidewalk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment