hours. 23.44 inches ever it takes me, but hindsight is always difficult to write. trying to put together a five-day dealings with the traveling route.
flew to Warsaw from the states of 9.07, in Warsaw, to the delight of my 4-year-old nephew, Johnny, was to yesterday (we went on the 'Wall * E' - wonderful film), and now I'm already in Opole. Today I bought a cast iron grill, so I think it is open season. besides, in the nest over the door to the garden birds hatched five (the name of the breed: Cinderella), so it is what you watch and listen. small, blind birds, all of the Iroquois on the head:)
headed back to the relationship - I have no strength now exchange the whole (I have notes on pieces of paper from various hotels), so we will be in pieces. I put chronologically (3-7.07), so who is interested, let go backward a few entries back. Happy reading
0 comments:
Post a Comment