Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hot Volleyball Players Strip

(Well, almost ...) from seattle

hours. 0.17
any 25minut ago zgrilowalysmy Dorothy salmon in the garden, and now sit with our stomachs stuffed and something I think the only thing that can save me, a dream. Today we visited
pacific science center (I recommend), obejrzalysmy in imax 3D movie - 'Wild ocean: where africa meets the sea' (also recommend - beautiful images), and in the evening we went to a concert at Benaroya Hall. one of the best concerts, for which I was in life-in the first half of the Punch Brothers (folk / bluegrass), Mark O'Connor and the other strings & hot trio (jazz + folk). incredible energy and joy of playing, which provided the audience - laughed all the sounds as stupid to the cheese:) I bought the three disc break, and got autographs after the concert (my collection from this trip has grown to 11 discs).
for lunch, under the care o, ekhem, lines, ate the same fruits, including the dinosaur's egg (type plums) and the donut peach (peach-shaped package) according to the principle that the novelty never have too many recipes.
today the last day, in principle, in Seattle (flies to Polish stocks on Tuesday, but in Seattle I will now just the Mon to Tues, before flying to Polish), tomorrow we move to five-day trip through five states of a car. travel plan:
Seattle - Spokane - Columbia Falls (Glacier Park)
Columbia Falls - Missoula - Yellowstone National Park
Yellowstone - Grand Teton National Park - boise boise
- lewiston - Pendleton - Portland
Portland - Seattle
take with each other and sleeping bags tent, so we do not what would have happened, will be fine.
trzymajcie kciuki.
as you sun

0 comments:

Post a Comment